Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts
During this Scout Camp-in season at Kaleideum North, we invite you to join us for several special group programs, classroom workshops, and interactive activities on multiple topics!
- Tiger Cubs will find their “inner actor” during our Tiger Theatre.
- Wolves will get down and dirty as we go Digging in the Past.
- Bears will perform several explorations into Robotics.
- Webelos will explore all things cool as we go Into the Woods.
- Brownies will delve deep into the realm of a Home Scientist.
- Juniors experience discovering all about Animal Habitats.
2019 Scout Camp-ins
Kaleideum invites all young Scouts to join us for a fun-filled Scout Camp-In! Campers will explore science in a whole new “night” light! Camp-ins include activities pertaining to Scout requirements and a chance to experience science shows! Snack, breakfast and a Kaleideum Patch (youth only) are included!
Cub Scouts (Tiger Cubs, Cub Scouts, and Webelos):
- March 8, 2019, 5:45 pm-9 am
- March 15, 2019, 5:45 pm-9 am
Girl Scouts (Brownies and Juniors):
- April 5, 2019, 5:45 pm-9 am
- Fees are $40 per camper.
- Scout leaders are free.
- Additional adults are $15 each.
- A $50 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your pack/troops space.
Kaleideum North Camp-in participants receive an evening snack, all workshop materials, admission to all event activities and programs, breakfast the next morning, and a Kaleideum patch (youth only).
To earn patches, Scouts must work as a group to complete the necessary number of requirements. Groups must have their work approved by a member of Kaleideum’s education staff. Ask the front desk to contact a member of the education staff after you’ve completed the necessary number of requirements for your group. Scouts must turn in paperwork (one set) for the whole group instead of individually.
Camp-ins for Other Groups
Kaleideum offers overnight Camp-ins for groups such as 4-H, Adventure Guides and church groups. We can customize your event by offering programs, crafts, food or just a unique space to spend the night.
For more information on options and pricing, call Christy Ferguson at (336) 714-7105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.