Monthly Homeschool/Small Group Programs
Held the second Tuesday of the month for small groups of less than 10. Programs begin at 1:30 pm, unless otherwise noted. Pre-registration is required, and group admission rates apply. Programs are limited to 20 students.
Plan your visit with the scheduler at email@example.com, or call (336) 767-6730, ext 1000, and ask to speak with a scheduler.
Tuesday, Sept 13: Fur, Feathers, Scales, and Slime Grades K-5, 1:30 pm
Tuesday, Oct 11: Reynolda House and Gardens Homeschool Day Grades 1-8, Time to be announced
Tuesday, Nov 8: Marvelous Matter, Mixtures, and More Grades K-5, 1:30 pm
Tuesday, Dec 13: Sounds All Around Grades K-2, 1:30 pm
Tuesday, Jan 10: Magnificent Magnets Grades 1-4, 1:30 pm
Tuesday, Feb 14: Follow the Drinking Gourd Grades 1-5, 1:30 pm
Wednesday, Mar 15: Brain Awareness Day Grades 4+, 9 am-Noon
Tuesday, Apr 11: Geology at Work (at Vulcan Materials Company) Grades K-6+, 1:30 pm
Tuesday, May 9: Weather Wonders Grades K-5, 1:30 pm
Dates and programs may change.
- Each program is $5.50 per student in addition to the admission cost to the museum.
- $4 per child for school-age children (grades K-12) living within Forsyth County
- $6 per child for school-age children (grades K-12) living outside Forsyth County.
- One parent is free; second parent is $6.
- A Forsyth County school-age child who does a program would have a total cost of $9.50.
- An out-of-county school age child who does a program would have a total cost of $11.50.
- The home school admission prices are in effect on any day that Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Schools are in session.
- Proper home school identification is required.
- On Saturdays, summer months, school holidays, snow days, and teacher work days, regular admission rates apply.
Register Your Groups Today
To ensure you receive the proper rate, please pre-register your group by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or call (336) 767-6730,ext 1000.
*NC sales tax is included in these admission prices.