Monthly Homeschool/Small Group Programs
Held the second Tuesday of the month for small groups of less than 10. Programs begin at 1:30 pm, unless otherwise noted. Pre-registration is required, and group admission rates apply. Programs are limited to 20 students.
Plan your visit with the scheduler at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (336) 767-6730, ext 1000, and ask to speak with a scheduler.
- Tuesday, Sept 12: Fur, Feathers, Scales, and Slime Grades K-5, 1:30 pm REGISTER
- Tuesday, Oct 10: Art and Nature at Reynolda with Kaleideum All Ages 10 am – Noon & 1 pm – 3 pm. Email Julia Hood at email@example.com
- Tuesday, Nov 14: Marvelous Matter, Mixtures, and More Grades K-5, 1:30 pm REGISTER
Dates and programs may change.
- The home school admission prices are in effect on any day that Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Schools are in session.
- Proper home school identification is required.
- On Saturdays, summer months, school holidays, snow days, and teacher work days, regular admission rates apply.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Cost of a Home School Program?
Each program is $6 per student in addition to the admission cost to the museum.
What Is the Home School Museum Admission Cost?
- $5 per child for school-age children (grades K-12) living within Forsyth County
- $7 per child for school-age children (grades K-12) living outside Forsyth County.
- One parent is free; second parent is $7.
What is the total cost if I want to sign my child up for a Home School Program?
- A Forsyth County school-age child who does a program would have a total cost of $11.
- An out-of-county school age child who does a program would have a total cost of $13.
Register Your Groups Today
To ensure you receive the proper rate, please pre-register your group by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or call (336) 767-6730,ext 1000.
*NC sales tax is included in these admission prices.