Camp Kaleideum Will Open June 8
As our community navigates the state’s Phase Two reopening, Kaleideum will open Camp Kaleideum, our day camp program, but remain closed to the general public until at least June 26. We have moved all of our camps to Kaleideum North, located at 400 W Hanes Mill Road, which has a large indoor space, as well as an expansive outdoor space for camp activities.
Camp Kaleideum will offer half-day camp for ages 3 and 4 and full-day camps for rising K-2nd graders and rising 3rd-6th graders. View camp weeks, age groups, and themes HERE.
And don’t forget … become a member and save money!
Kaleideum at Home
While Kaleideum is closed, our team has been working hard to provide families with ideas for playing and learning at home, including arts- and science-based activities, imaginative adventures, parenting tips, and more. We encourage you to visit our Kaleideum At Home Blog and Kaleideum At Home Video Web Page, as well as our Facebook pages for Kaleideum Downtown and Kaleideum North, our Kaleideum Instagram, our Kaleideum YouTube, and our Twitter pages for Kaleideum Downtown and Kaleideum North.
Kaleideum is booking group visits for the summer and field trips for next year. To book your visit, please contact Christy Ferguson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now, More than Ever, Your Support Matters
Being closed during the spring and early summer hits Kaleideum particularly hard, as it is our busiest time of year. We are a non-profit organization that relies on earned income from admissions, memberships, field trips and events at the Museum to support our staff and our mission.
Please consider making a gift to help us continue bringing you the joy of Learning Reimagined.
Helpful Links About COVID-19
- Coronavirus (COVID-19). CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Response in North Carolina, NCDHHS: https://www.ncdhhs.gov/divisions/public-health/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19-response-north-carolina
- COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus), Forsyth County: https://www.forsyth.cc/PublicHealth/novel_coronavirus.aspx
- Coronavirus Resource Center, Johns Hopkins University & Medicine: https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/ & https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html
- COVID-19 Information & Resources, Google: https://www.google.com/covid19/
- The COVID Tracking Project: https://covidtracking.com/
Favorite Rainy Day Destination for Kids
Favorite Birthday Party Venue/Service
Download the Kaleideum Educators' Guide!