Kaleideum North Is Open Four Days a Week!
Kaleideum North is now OPEN four days a week! Kaleideum North, located at 400 W Hanes Mill Road, has a large indoor space, as well as an expansive outdoor space.
Kaleideum North is open to visitors on Wednesdays (10 am-4 pm), Fridays (10 am-5 pm), Saturdays (10 am-5 pm; 9-10 am Members Only) and Sundays (1-5 pm). We strongly encourage you to purchase your tickets online.
During the weekdays, Kaleideum is also providing Remote Learning Support and Enrichment.
In compliance with local and state regulations, we kindly ask that all visitors ages 5 and older wear masks, and that all visitors practice social distancing, and regular hand-washing and sanitizing.There are multiple sanitizing stations located throughout the museum, and staff will be cleaning and sanitizing throughout the day.
Remote Learning & Enrichment
Now, More than Ever, Your Support Matters
Being closed during the spring and summer hit Kaleideum particularly hard, as it is our busiest time of year. We are a non-profit organization that relies on earned income from admissions, memberships, field trips and events at the Museum to support our staff and our mission. Membership is a wonderful way to support our mission at Kaleideum, and we need your support now, more than ever.
Helpful Links About COVID-19
- Coronavirus (COVID-19). CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Response in North Carolina, NCDHHS: https://www.ncdhhs.gov/divisions/public-health/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19-response-north-carolina
- COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus), Forsyth County: https://www.forsyth.cc/PublicHealth/novel_coronavirus.aspx
- Coronavirus Resource Center, Johns Hopkins University & Medicine: https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/ & https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html
- COVID-19 Information & Resources, Google: https://www.google.com/covid19/
- The COVID Tracking Project: https://covidtracking.com/
Kaleideum At Home Blogs
- October Events at Kaleideum North
- Harry Potter Activities Postponed Until Saturday, September 12
- Kaleideum to Offer Remote Learning Support and Enrichment Opportunities for Fall 2020
- Story Time and Fun Frog Facts!
- Journey to the Red Planet
- Spotting Comet NEOWISE
- The Science of Vaccines
- Experiment with Dancing Popcorn!
Kaleideum At Home
While Kaleideum is closed, our team has been working hard to provide families with ideas for playing and learning at home, including arts- and science-based activities, imaginative adventures, parenting tips, and more. We encourage you to visit our Kaleideum At Home Blog and Kaleideum At Home Video Web Page, as well as our Facebook pages for Kaleideum Downtown and Kaleideum North, our Kaleideum Instagram, our Kaleideum YouTube, and our Twitter pages for Kaleideum Downtown and Kaleideum North.
If you have questions about booking a group to Kaleideum, please contact Christy Ferguson at email@example.com.
Favorite Rainy Day Destination for Kids
Favorite Birthday Party Venue/Service