Kaleideum Remains Temporarily Closed to the Public as a Precaution Against COVID-19
As of Sunday, March 15, 2020, Kaleideum temporarily closed to the public. Because this situation continues to evolve in our community, our state, and our country, we are not currently announcing a re-opening date. Our top priority is the safety, health, and wellness of our community, and we will continue to update you during these extraordinary times.
Kaleideum at Home
While Kaleideum is closed, our team has been working hard to provide families with ideas for playing and learning at home, including arts- and science-based activities, imaginative adventures, parenting tips, and more. We encourage you to visit our Kaleideum Blog and Kaleideum At Home Web Page, as well as our Facebook pages for Kaleideum Downtown and Kaleideum North, our Kaleideum Instagram, our Kaleideum YouTube, and our Twitter pages for Kaleideum Downtown and Kaleideum North
Our Busiest Season
Being closed during the spring hits Kaleideum particularly hard, as it is the start of a very busy season. We are a non-profit organization that relies on earned income from admissions, memberships, field trips and events at the Museum to support our staff and our mission.
If you are able, please support Kaleideum by making a gift to the Museum.
Membership During the Closure
Kaleideum will be extending memberships once the Museum re-opens. Once we have determined when we will re-open, we will extend all memberships that were active on March 15 for the amount of time the Museum was closed. We want to ensure that you enjoy the full value of your membership. If you have questions, please contact Precious Brayboy at email@example.com.
Kaleideum is booking group visits for the summer and field trips for next year. To book your visit, please contact Christy Ferguson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Helpful Links About COVID-19
- Coronavirus (COVID-19). CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Response in North Carolina, NCDHHS: https://www.ncdhhs.gov/divisions/public-health/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19-response-north-carolina
- COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus), Forsyth County: https://www.forsyth.cc/PublicHealth/novel_coronavirus.aspx
- Coronavirus Resource Center, Johns Hopkins University & Medicine: https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/ & https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html
- COVID-19 Information & Resources, Google: https://www.google.com/covid19/
- The COVID Tracking Project: https://covidtracking.com/
Please consider making a gift to help us continue bringing you the joy of Learning Reimagined.
Share Joy, Not Germs!
Favorite Rainy Day Destination for Kids
Favorite Birthday Party Venue/Service
Download the Kaleideum Educators' Guide!