Kaleideum Is Open!
Both Kaleideum Downtown and Kaleideum North are open Mondays 10 am-1 pm (Members Only),
Tuesdays-Saturdays 10 am-5 pm, and Sundays 1-5 pm.
Kaleideum Mask Policy
We are requesting, but not requiring, visitors over the age of 5 wear masks.
Kaleideum is a science-based organization, and we understand that the most recent guidelines for mask-wearing established by the CDC and our state and local governments do not require masks for fully vaccinated individuals. However, because many of our visitors are below the age of 12 and are ineligible to be vaccinated, we are requesting (but not requiring) that everyone ages 5 and up continue wearing masks when inside our facility. In addition, while most of our staff are fully vaccinated, we are continuing to wear masks to model masking behavior for our youngest guests.
Kaleideum is a non-profit organization that relies on earned income from admissions, memberships, field trips and events at the Museum to support our staff and our mission. Membership is a wonderful way to support our mission at Kaleideum, and we need your support now, more than ever.
- Kaleideum Names Shari Brady Senior Director of Education and Engagement
- Kaleideum Announces Major Gift from the L. David Mounts Foundation
- High Five Kaleideum during July!
- Have a Ball with Kaleideum on May 21
- Composer and Pianist Eleonor Sandresky’s New Music Series Lunar Landscapes Comes to Kaleideum April 27 at 9 pm EDT
- Kaleideum Announces New Partnership and Summer Plans for Opening
- Kaleideum at Home: Why Is Mars Red?
- Kaleideum Names Casey Raymer Director of Annual Giving
If you have questions about booking a group to Kaleideum, please contact Christy Ferguson at email@example.com.
Helpful Links About COVID-19 and the Vaccine
Favorite Rainy Day Destination for Kids