Kaleideum’s Homeschool/Small Group Programs are planned programs that occur monthly for homeschoolers and small groups of 10 or fewer students during the school year. Pre-registration is required.
- Tuesday, October 12: The Greedy Triangle (Grades K-3)
- Tuesday, November 9: Potions in Motion (Grades K-5)
- Tuesday, December 14: Sounds All Around (Grades K-3)
- Tuesday, January 11: Magnificent Magnets (Grades K-5)
- Tuesday, February 8: Follow the Drinking Gourd (Grades K-3)
- Wednesday, March 16: Brain Awareness Day (Grades 4+)
- Tuesday, April 12: Geology at Work (Grades K-6+)
- Tuesday, May 10: Weather Wonders (Grades K-5)
What is the Cost of a Home School Program?
- Each program is $5.50 per student in addition to the admission cost to the museum.
What Is the Home School Museum Admission Cost?
- $4 per child for school-age children (grades K-12) living within Forsyth County
- $6 per child for school-age children (grades K-12) living outside Forsyth County.
- One parent is free; second parent is $6.
What is the total cost if I want to sign my child up for a Home School Program?
- A Forsyth County school-age child who does a program would have a total cost of $9.50.
- An out-of-county school age child who does a program would have a total cost of $11.50.
- The home school admission prices are in effect on any day that Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Schools are in session.
- Proper home school identification is required.
- On Saturdays, summer months, school holidays, snow days, and teacher work days, regular admission rates apply
Register Your Groups Today
To ensure you receive the proper rate, please pre-register your group by contacting Christy Ferguson at (336) 714-7105.
*NC sales tax is included in these admission prices.