Bubbles are an entertaining way to spend an afternoon, but have you ever made a bubble snake? All you need are a few household materials, and you can make a bunch of bubble snakes to float around in your back yard!
- Empty bottle
- Shallow bowl
- Tape or a rubber band
- A sock or piece of cloth material
- Dish soap
- Scissors or exacto knife
- Food coloring if you want to make colorful bubbles
- Cut the bottom of your water bottle off.
- Slide the sock or wrap your cloth over the bottom of the bottle.
- Secure the material with tape or a rubber band.
- Pour dish soap and a little bit of water into a shallow container and mix. You can also use bubble solution.
- Dip the material-covered bubble blower into the solution and gently blow.
- Experiment with different materials and different food coloring drops on the cloth-covered end of the bottle. Try making a rainbow bubble snake!