TRUCK & TREAT BOOSTED IS A RAIN OR SHINE EVENT!
Presented by Modern Automotive, Truck & Treat BOOsted is this Sunday October 20, from 1-5 pm at Kaleideum North — RAIN OR SHINE! Spend the afternoon trick-or-treating among a variety of trucks and other specialty vehicles. In addition, you can:
- Participate in a “Spooky Live Science” program in the Auditorium.
- Make spooky slime and catapults.
- Get your face painted.
- Check out the balloon artist.
- Jump in the bounce house.
- See a “Halloween Fun” laser show in the Planetarium.
- Buy a new membership during Truck & Treat and receive 10 percent off!
- And much, much more!
During the event, visitors will have the opportunity to see The Legend of Sleepy Hollow: A Workshop Performance at no additional cost. Kaleideum’s Peppercorn Theatre and high school students from Forsyth County collaborated to bring this new script to the stage for the very first time! (Seating is limited and available on a first-come basis.)
Truck & Treat BOOsted is a fundraiser for educational programming at Kaleideum. Tickets can be purchased online ahead of time or at the door. Cost is $7 per person for members and non-members and includes Museum admission, all activities, and the Peppercorn Theatre performance. EBT cardholders can purchase tickets for $3 per person the day of the event. Costumes encouraged and bring a bag for treats!
If you’re coming to Truck & Treat BOOsted and wondering where to park, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered!
We’re expecting a lot of visitors that day, and the museum parking lots will be reserved for the trucks and specialty vehicles, so we’ve made arrangements with nearby locations for parking! Free, decorated trolleys (courtesy of Modern Chevrolet) will run continuously during the event from the following parking lots:
- DoubleTree by Hilton at 5790 University Parkway (Please use parking lot entrances off Mercantile Drive.)
- Hanesbrands Credit Union at 5995 Museum Drive
- WS/FC Schools Administrative Center at 475 Corporate Square Drive
Please note that portions of Museum Drive will be closed during the event. We encourage you to park and ride the trolley, and we’ll drop you right at the event entrance!